When you wear Endurance you’re in complete control of your comfort based on temperature, conditions, and exertion level. The MVT rating of the Selkirk Endurance is the highest rated breathability performance in the industry at 120,000. The weight of the pant, at 25.2 ounces, is perfect for early to mid-season adventures into the mountains, fields, and woods. Endurance is designed to layer easily over other Xelent outer layers and insulation layers. The Selkirk Endurance also features anti-microbial odor control, DWR treatment for additional water repellency, ankle to pocket side zips for easy on/off over boots and venting, and abrasion resistant overlays on knees.
- Comfortable fit for layering over lightweight garments or non-waterproof hunting suits – order your regular jacket and pant size for layering.
- Extreme waterproof, breathable membrane
- Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) rating: 120,000
- Waterproof rating: >20,000
- Ultra-quiet, soft, super Micro Brushed Tricot
- Fully tapered, waterproof seat shaping for better movement
- Two-way leg zippers start below front pockets for venting, easy on and easy off
- Diamond crotch gusset
- Stitched-sealed and tape-sealed YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Additional 3M DWR finish for high performance water repellency
- Abrasion resistant overlays on knees
- 25.2 ounces (average product weight of all sizes)
- Guaranteed for life
There are no reviews yet.