You measure comfort in extreme conditions by how dry and warm you stay. The hunting apparel industry measures it by Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) ratings for waterproofs and breath-ability. The higher the MVT rating the drier and more comfortable you are. Until now, the highest breath-ability ratings on the market were between 20,000 and 50,000. Check some sites. You know the ones. The breath-ability rating of the ultra-thin Porelle Extreme membrane in the Selkirk All-Weather Hunting Pant checks in at an unstoppable 120,000. Plus, it’s soft, flexible, and quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent in the toughest conditions and going to full draw. 120,000 compared to anything less? Game over. Add in a deadly quiet, super micro brushed Tricot outer fabric, fleece lining for mid-weight warmth, non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on pant knees and boot cuffs, world-class YKK waterproof zippers, six strategically and common-sense placed pockets, and the Selkirk All-Weather Pant wins by the Slaughter Rule.
- Extreme Membrane MVT breath-ability rating: 120,000
- Waterproof rating: 20,000
- Quiet-Shell fabric with fleece lining for mid-weight warmth and stealth
- New cut crotch gusset for greater mobility hiking and climbing
- Adjustable silicone hook and loop hem to limit water from entering pant
- Two rear zipper pockets
- Heavy duty, YKK Aqua-guard zippers
- Six performance-placed pockets
- Molded, removable EVA knee pads for additional protection
- Wear Guard abrasion and slip-resistant overlays on knees and boot-cuffs
- Order by waist and inseam
- 32 ounces (size Large)
- Due to noted issue with overlays the Lifetime Guarantee is not offered. Size exchanges for same product are accepted within 30 days of purchase. All sales are final.
There are no reviews yet.