Skip to content
Return and Refund
- If you are not satisfied with your Xelent Traders purchase of a product, please call 305 471 5142 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 30 calendar days of the receipt of the product.
- Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products).
- If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original box, Xelent Traders will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
- You must return the product to the Xelent Traders warehouse within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA.
- All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product.
- Xelent Traders will assess a 20% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory.
- Please note that Xelent Traders does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
- Opened memory, including storage devices such as memory sticks (but excluding disc drives)
- Opened software (Note that you may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, if your software includes a license that you can read before you break the seal or sticker on the software media packaging, you may not return the software once you break the software media packaging seal or sticker.), Electronic software downloads, Software Up to Date Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
- NOTE: Xelent Traders recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Xelent Traders or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use a carrier that offers tracking or insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.