You measure comfort in extreme conditions by how dry and warm you stay. The hunting apparel industry measures it by Moisture Vapor Transfer (MVT) ratings for waterproofs and breath-ability. The higher the MVT rating the drier and more comfortable you are. Until now, the highest breath-ability ratings on the market were between 20,000 and 50,000. Check some sites. You know the ones. The breath-ability rating of the ultra-thin Porelle Extreme membrane in the Selkirk All-Weather Hunting Pant checks in at an unstoppable 120,000. Plus, it’s soft, flexible, and quiet even when cold. That means you stay warmer, dryer, and more silent in the toughest conditions and going to full draw. 120,000 compared to anything less? Game over. Add in a deadly quiet, super micro brushed Tricot outer fabric, fleece lining for mid-weight warmth, non-slip, wear-resistant overlays on pant knees and boot cuffs, world-class YKK waterproof zippers, six strategically and common-sense placed pockets, and the Selkirk All-Weather Pant wins by the Slaughter Rule.
- Extreme Membrane MVT breath-ability rating: 120,000
- Waterproof rating: 20,000
- Quiet-Shell fabric with fleece lining for mid-weight warmth and stealth
- Fleece lining allows for easy layering and maximum mobility
- Anti-microbial odor control for improved scent stealth and freshness in the field
- 2-way leg zippers for easy on/off over boots and venting
- Heavy duty, stitch-sealed and tape-sealed YKK Aqua-guard zippers
- 6 strategically placed pockets
- Contoured knees and gusseted crotch for improved mobility
- Wear Guard abrasion and slip-resistant overlays on knees and boot-cuffs
- Pant sized by waist/inseam for perfect fit
- 29.8 ounces (product weight for large pant)
- Guaranteed for life
There are no reviews yet.